Bargain Glide Gear DNA 1000 Small Camera Action Video Steadicam Stabilizer
- ?Three-axis gimbal joint with 360° rotation and adjustable convergence
- ?Anodized and powder coated aircraft grade aluminum for lightweight superior performance and extreme longevity
- ?Amazing range 0.7-1.5lbs, giving the DNA-1000 an ideal range of DSLR and small video cameras
- ?Dimensions of head: 5″ x 3″ x 1″
- ?Sled base platform dims: 10.5″ x 2 3/4″ (shortest) or 14″x2 3/4″ (longest)
The Glide Gear DNA-1000 stabilization system is our top of the line model comes with weights for cameras 0.7 to 1 .5 lbs. Additional weights can be added if needed. The DNA-1000 is made for the amatures and pros alike, and you will join the elite few that can really create free-floating motion picture shots with professional cameras anytime, anywhere. It is extremely quick and easy to setup the balance. The cameraplate (cheeseplate) adjusts laterally and fore to aft allowing simple horizontal balancing of your camera. For balancing along the verticle axis, simple follow the system outlined in the manual, which involves adding or removing the counterweights, and/or the telescoping sled, and also adjusting the dynamic sled to perfectly balance the system to your camera. When the system is balanced properly the superlight DNA-1000 will allow the camera to float through the air while taking gracefully smooth shots whether on rough terrain, jogging, or even running up and down stairs. The DNA-1000 allows for unhindered 360deg rotation, booming, panning, and any other type of extreme shooting you can imagine..